Erasure - The Neon Remixed - (2CD Deluxe Album) - pre-order [2021-07-30]
Erasure - The Neon Remixed - (2CD Deluxe Album)
The Neon Remixed sees a star-studded selection of artists reworking the original Erasure album ‘The Neon’, the band’s highest charting album in 26 years. The collection includes Secrets, a brand new track alongside interpretations of the original album from Kim Ann Foxman, Hifi Sean, Octo Octa, Paul Humphreys (OMD), Gareth Jones, Brixxtone, Theo Kottis and more.
The double CD comes with a mirror board sleeve and includes an 8-page booklet.
Pre-order 'The Neon Remixed' on CD or Vinyl and be entered into a prize draw to win a one-off exclusive Yellowpop 'Secrets' neon sign. No purchase necessary, if you want to enter the prize draw without purchasing a product then enter your details here.
"Erasure - The Neon Remixed" is out Friday, 30th July 2021 on Mute and available for pre-order now.
NB: All products ordered with a pre-order will be dispatched together close to the latest pre-order release date. If you want earlier dispatched for another product then please place separate order(s).
- Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) (Hifi Sean Remix)
- Nerves of Steel (Andy Bell & Gareth Jones' Sapphire and Steel Mix)
- Fallen Angel (Saint Remix)
- No Point in Tripping (John “J-C” Carr & Bill Coleman 808 BEACH Extended Remix)
- Shot A Satellite (GRN Extended Remix)
- Tower of Love (BSB’s Stella Polaris Remix)
- Diamond Lies (Armageddon Turk Extended Remix)
- New Horizons (Matt Pop Extended Remix)
- Careful What I Try to Do (Brixxtone Extended Remix)
- Kid You’re Not Alone (Theo Kottis Remix)
- Secrets (Kim Ann Foxman’s Heaven Mix)
- No Point in Tripping (Can Love Be Synth Remix)
- Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) (Hifi Sean Dub)
- Careful What I Try to Do (Brixxtone Synthwave Dub)
- Nerves Of Steel (Gareth Jones' ElectroGenetic Terabyte of Love Mix)
- Kid You’re Not Alone (Paul Humphreys Remix)
- Secrets (Octo Octa’s Psychedelic Visions Disco Dub)
Format: 2CD Deluxe Album
Catalogue Number: RCDSTUMM455
Release Date: Friday, 30th July 2021