Telex - This Is Telex - (2LP Coloured Vinyl Album) - pre-order [2021-04-30]
Telex - This Is Telex - (2LP Coloured Vinyl Album)
This Is Telex is a brand new compilation collecting 14 tracks from the innovative Belgium trio, covering their career from formation in 1978 up to the final album in 2006. This compilation includes the hit single Moskow Diskow as well as their Eurovision Song Contest entry, aptly called Euro-vision.
There are also 2 wonderful and previously unreleased tracks unearthed from the Telex archive, a cover of The Beatles’ Dear Prudence and a reinterpretation of a Sonny & Cher track called The Beat Goes On/Off.
All the tracks were newly mixed and remastered from the original tapes by band members Dan Lacksman and Michel Moers, keeping all the tracks in the spirit of the originals but adding a freshness to them.
This compilation sets the way for a comprehensive reissue campaign of the entire Telex catalogue.
Limited edition double coloured vinyl (Side AB shrimp pink vinyl / Side CD fern green vinyl).
Housed in a gatefold cover with printed inner sleeves with notes by David Stubbs.
Includes high definition download code.
"Telex - This is Telex", is out Friday, 30th April 2021 on Mute and available for pre-order now.
NB: All products ordered with a pre-order will be dispatched together close to the latest pre-order release date. If you want earlier dispatched for another product then please place separate order(s).
- A1. The Beat Goes On/Off (Remastered)
- A2. Moskow Diskow (Remastered)
- A3. Twist à Saint-Tropez (Remastered)
- A4. Euro-vision (Remastered)
- B1. Dance To The Music (Remastered)
- B2. Drama Drama (Remastered)
- B3. Exercise Is Good For You (Remastered)
- B4. L’amour toujours (Remastered)
- C1. Radio-Radio (Remastered)
- C2. Rendez-vous dans l’espace (Remastered)
- C3. Beautiful Li(f)e (Remastered)
- D1. The Number One Song In Heaven (Remastered)
- D2. La Bamba (Remastered)
- D3. Dear Prudence (Remastered)
Format: 2LP Coloured Vinyl Album
Catalogue Number: LMUTEL30
Release Date: Friday, 30th April 2021